Remember this treatment will require a patch test for the adhesive. A check for contra-indications should also be made, as eye infections are easily spread.
The benefits of mink strip lashes
Mink strip lashes are designed to enhance and emphasize the eyes by giving the natural lashes a fuller and more defined appearance. They come in the form of individual lashes or strip lashes.
Using false lashes can have the following benefits.
- They are a good option for a client who is allergic to mascara and eyelash tint.
- They can be convenient for someone who is going on holiday.
- They make the natural lashes appear longer and thicker.
- They can enhance photographic makeup.
- They add definition to the eye area.
- They can enhance and evening or fantasy makeup.
- They can complete a corrective makeup.
- Deep-set eyes: Fine pointed upper and lower lashes will give added definition to the eye.
- Round eyes: Individual lashes can be used to thicken the lash line from the center of the eye outwards.
- small eyelash: Individual lashes placed at the outer comer will make the eyes look larger.
- Close-set eyes: mink strip lashes applied to the outer third of the eye will have the effect of widening the eye.
At the consultation stage it is important to establish what result the client is expecting to achieve. If expectations are unrealistic, this should be explained to the client. Once a plan has been agreed, treatment can commence.